mossjon

Autumn Adventures

Hammered (Iron Druid Chronicles, #3)
Luke Daniels, Kevin Hearne
Progress: 94 %

Autumn Approaching

This year (2014) has nearly come and gone.  I realized last week that I hadn't been on BookLikes since December 2013.  I've read nearly a hundred books since then, but I failed to udpate my shelves here so I've thrown my hands up in the air and said 'oh, well!'

As much as I dislike what's happened to GoodReads since Amazon bought them 18 months ago, I still feel most comfortable with tracking my reading progress and cataloging my books there.  BookLikes has a lot of catching up to do in that regard.

I'm still limiting how I rate and review books at GoodReads.  If I feel a review is worth writing, I'll compose it at my blog (Misty Midwest Mossiness) and then link it to my unrated brief GoodReads review.

You probably won't see me much here at BookLikes, at least until the cataloging features improve enough to make it worthwhile.

I'll try to remember to stop in and see 'what's new' at BookLikes at least monthly.  Feel free to let me know if something exciting has been announced.

Keep reading!  May you have many happy adventures!