mossjon

Autumn Adventures

Hammered (Iron Druid Chronicles, #3)
Luke Daniels, Kevin Hearne
Progress: 94 %
ONE MONTH TO LIVE - SHOOK KERRY & CHRIS I'm being generous giving this four stars. It's more like a 3.5 or 3.75 star rating, but I'll be gracious (if you can pardon the pun). If I compare this to The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth am I Here for?, which I've read multiple times, it pales even more. While not a 'bad' read by any means, it missed the mark with me because I already live this way, as best I can. And, as the authors pointed out in the final chapter, that's the beauty of living, really living, a Christian life - you shouldn't have to change what you're already doing right because you are striving towards Christ's example. I definitely recommend this book to seekers or new or struggling Christians. In fact, I'm going to give my copy away to a likely prospect in the hopes of helping them see the light and spread the eternal good news.