mossjon

Autumn Adventures

Hammered (Iron Druid Chronicles, #3)
Luke Daniels, Kevin Hearne
Progress: 94 %
Implementing Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (Courseware, 5061A) - Microsoft Learning Three day course seemed a bit rushed for covering all of this on MOSS 2007. Somewhat disappointing, but the instructor and the lab environment were top notch. Course Overview: This course provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to successfully implement Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007) in your organization. The audience for this course is Business Application Administrators (BAAs), Web Administrators and Server Administrators who are engaged in the planning, design and seletion of line-of-business (LOB) applications, including Office SharePoint Server, in conjunctino with internal business customers. Their primary responsibility is the deployment, customization, management, and support of LOB applications. Course Outline:Module 1: Overview of MS Office SharePoit Server 2007Module 2: Planning & Designing for MOSS 2007Module 3: Deploying MOSS 2007Module 4: Administering MOSS 2007Module 5: Implementing Portal SolutionsModule 6: Implementing Content Management SolutionsModule 7: Implementing Business Intelligence SolutionsModule 8: Implementing Search & IndexingModule 9: Maintaining & Optimizing MOSS 2007