mossjon

Autumn Adventures

Hammered (Iron Druid Chronicles, #3)
Luke Daniels, Kevin Hearne
Progress: 94 %
The Source of Magic - Piers Anthony Of all Anthony's Xanth novels, I love this one, the second one, the best. [book: A Spell for Chameleon] is also another favorite and was the first ever Xanth novel. But I like this one better because we see Bink on a quest, knowing his unique magic talent, with a group of fellow adventurers, searching for Xanth's source of magic. And when Bink finds it, he does what any self-respecting hero would do - he sets it free - and leaves Xanth just like Mundania - magicless. True to the cliche that "if you love something, set it free," the source of magic returns of it's own accord (or does it?) and Xanth returns to "normal" again - full of outrageous puns and exotic adventures.