mossjon

Autumn Adventures

Hammered (Iron Druid Chronicles, #3)
Luke Daniels, Kevin Hearne
Progress: 94 %
The Age of Innocence - Edith Wharton, Maureen Howard At times, I wanted to strangle Newland Archer for being so naive, so blind to what was happening around him. Especially from his sweet subservient fiancé. I really connected with Ellen and longed for her to have more scenes, rather than just hearing the rumors about her from various members of the families involved. I admire all the characters stoic resolve to play the cards dealt them and make the best of their lives. In today's society with disposal marriages and relationships, it was refreshing. Downloaded the free ebook from Project Gutenberg - http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/541