mossjon

Autumn Adventures

Hammered (Iron Druid Chronicles, #3)
Luke Daniels, Kevin Hearne
Progress: 94 %
Mirror Dance - Lois McMaster Bujold 3.5 starsI read this novel as part of the omnibus edition Miles Errant. Miles' six years younger twin brother, Mark, garners most of the screen time in Mirror Dance. Less lighthearted fun and more unhinged passion and desperation pervades while we focus on Mark. Miles' fate remains unknown for much of the story. I enjoyed Mark meeting Aral and Cordelia. Miles' mother treated me to some wonderful scenes with Mark or that Mark overheard. Sadly, Aral suffers nearly the same fate as Miles. But no one suffers a fate worse than death better than Mark. At times, I feared I was reading a horror novel. But all is well that ends well and Mirror Dance succeeds on that front.