mossjon

Autumn Adventures

Hammered (Iron Druid Chronicles, #3)
Luke Daniels, Kevin Hearne
Progress: 94 %
Same Kind of Different as Me: A Modern-Day Slave, an International Art Dealer, and the Unlikely Woman Who Bound Them Together - Ron Hall, Denver Moore Even though written from two disparate viewpoints, I felt humbled and awed at Debbie's journey toward what Wesley taught as Christian perfection. Without delving too deeply into Methodist theology, she walked the walk and talked the talk. Mother Teresa said, “If we want the poor to see Christ in us, we have to see the image of Christ in the poor.”Wesley’s practical, daily responses to loving God and loving neighbor encouraged his small groups to be among the poor, to visit the sick, and to witness with their eyes the deplorable conditions of those who go without.Debbie and eventually Ron practiced unconditional love on a scale seldom (sadly) seen.