mossjon

Autumn Adventures

Hammered (Iron Druid Chronicles, #3)
Luke Daniels, Kevin Hearne
Progress: 94 %
All Seated on the Ground - Connie Willis I read the electronic version via the Asimov's website: http://www.asimovs.com/_issue_0805/allseated.shtmlProbably rates a 3.5, but like Connie Willis, I love Christmas and singing in very large choirs. Combining the two, especially with Handel's Hallelujah Chorus, is priceless. And as Aunt Judith and the Altairi reminded me: ‘A prompt handwritten note expressing gratitude is the only proper form of thanks.' I'll be posting those notes to friends and family today. Highly recommended, especially during this joyous season, bearing tidings of comfort and joy to all.