mossjon

Autumn Adventures

Hammered (Iron Druid Chronicles, #3)
Luke Daniels, Kevin Hearne
Progress: 94 %
Miles in Love (Vorkosigan Adventure) - Lois McMaster Bujold Follow this link for my review of Komar. 4 starsFollow this link for my review of A Civil Campaign 4.5-5 stars'Winterfair Gifts' (novella) 4 stars'Winterfair Gifts' grants us a glimpse of Vorkosigan House through the eyes of Roic, the newest member of the armsmen, infamous for his spectacular brief rescue of Dr. Borgas and his assistants in A Civil Campaign. Roic feels he failed Lord Miles then and second-guesses himself constantly. Galactic gifts and guests begin to arrive for Miles and Ekaterrin's wedding, further stressing Roic's confidence and competence. Taura's arrival further confuses Roic and eventually places him in the unenviable position of accuser tempered with trust. Quite a different viewpoint, a newcomer to Miles' orbit looking on with confusion and awe as Miles spins and whirls, gathering great friends and cunning enemies like a singularity traps light itself. My favorite Vorkosigan Saga omnibus to date. Only one more to go and then a few months wait for the publication of CryoBurn.