mossjon

Autumn Adventures

Hammered (Iron Druid Chronicles, #3)
Luke Daniels, Kevin Hearne
Progress: 94 %
The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern, Jim  Dale I listened to the audiobook of The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern as read by Jim Dale, known in other circles as the 'voice' of Harry Potter (winning numerous awards, including two Grammys). I've heard him read before (via one of the Potter books) and he is a delight to listen to. Even more delightful than Jim's exceptional voice characterizations was the enthralling tale told by Morgenstern in The Night Circus. I found myself looking for excuses to continue listening, even though I wasn't driving, or walking the dog, or cleaning house, or doing laundry. Of all the suggested readings for the Kansas City Public Library's 'While the City Sleeps' Adult Winter Reading Program, this one hit the spot perfectly for me. I highly recommend it.